Ecoform slab formation
Eco-Form is an insulated floor slab product that is ultra quick to install.
Designed as a modular system consisting of 1m sq interlocking rafts, made from heavy duty expanded polystyrene (light but strong), Eco-form is an environmentally responsible and cost effective alternative to BLOCK & BEAM systems.
The undersides of the rafts have egg-box style legs that create a void beneath the completed slab for services and ventilation.
The top has a unique lap & ledge system that forms a uniform insulation layer.
Ecoform slab installation video
Benefits of slab formation using eco-form system:
- Up to 10x faster and 30% cheaper than block and beam floors
- No heavy lifting equipment required
- Easily fitted by one unskilled worker
- Approved by BRE and accepted by NHBC
- U-value 0.19-0.10 surpassing 2016 building regulations
- Up to 90% lower carbon footprint
Eco-Form Packaging and Delivery
A standard pack will cover 6m2 of floor, comprising:
6 x T21 Raft T22
4 x Edge Beam
2x T23 Infill slips
Dimensions of a standard pack
Base 1.140 x 1.140 Height 1.220
16.2kg. This makes it possible to Off Load by hand.
Eco-Form 3.4 kg/m2
Precast concrete 50kg/m2